You'll Love the Versatility of Culotte Trousers!
Hi friends! Today we're talking about culotte trousers! Er...what? If you don't know what those are...let me explain...
Culotte trousers are a style of pants that are cropped and wide-legged. It's a style. A trend that has circled back! As trends always do, right....??
My specific pants also have a paper bag waist, which is sort of self-explanatory. You can see how the bunch around the waist, giving it that "paper bag" look! They also have the super cute tie at the waist (love!) Basically these culottes have got it GOIN' ON...mmmkay?!
BUT, don't be fooled by the trendiness and the fun feel of these pants, because these might be the most versatile pair of pants you will EVER OWN. Why?
Because they can be worn for work OR play!
If you have a 9-5 office job, you could totally rock these with a button-down or sweater tucked in. They can also be worn for "play" such as going out with the ladies (insert heels) or a more casual day date with the hubby (add sneakers and a graphic tee).
Not to mention these pants would literally flatter any body type! They also give you room to breathe, if you know what I mean ;)
Photos by: Maxyne Leanne Photography
Ten Culotte Trousers I'm Loving
- Wide Leg Olive Trousers - under $60 and the most similar to mine in color!
- My exact culotte trousers in Navy and Khaki - under $40!
- Really obsessed with the color of these ones - $35
- These white culottes are perfect for spring. Such a clean look and only $32!
- I adore these blue & white striped culottes! They're giving me all the beach vibes! Only mediums left.
- The perfect black trousers for the working woman! If you're hesitant to try culottes, these ones are the safest because of the color + slimmer leg. Only $41!
- Totally digging the yellow culottes! Pair with a black or white tee. Pretty sure I'm ordering these asap for only $41!
- Again, the mustard color is a fave! $90
- Make a statement with these black and white-striped culotte trousers! Keep the top basic!
- Okay, also need these blush ones asap! And only 40 bucks!
- These ones are also major heart-eyes for only $40.
Okay...Well that was eleven pairs of pants, so you got a bonus one, lol :)
If you're still hesitant...
Seriously curious what y'all think of this trend! Like I mentioned, if you're hesitant to try...go slow. So, find a black or navy pair (least risky because of the classic color) and pair them with a very basic shirt. Like a white or gray tee, for instance.
Then you will still by "trying" the pant, but in a muted version! I'm pretty confident you will LOVE the fit of these pants, not to mention how comfy + flattering they are on!
And so versatile.....
Did I mention Versatile???
Leave a comment on if you would try this trend or not! While you're deciding, I'll be over here rocking mine....basically all spring long :) Hope you enjoyed today's post.
And remember, don't be afraid to try new things! It's actually good for you! When we take SMALL risks, and it all works out...it gives us an extra boost of confidence AND we're more likely take a risk again in the future!
Hope yall have a great rest of the week and happy mid-week! Yippee!!!