How to Style Jeans and a White tee this Summer
We're talking all about classic today, but I have some ideas on how to take it up a notch. We all know jeans and white tee is THE most classic look ever. This look will literally never go out of style. It's so effortless, which is why I love it. It works for all seasons, but today I'm talking about how you can style this look in the summer!
Below, you can see how I styled my white tee and jeans for summer. Keep scrolling, and at the end of the post I have tips on how YOU can style it your own way, plus a ton of great product links for you to look at!
So, how can YOU achieve this look? I'm going to show you! Here are seven ways you can style your jeans and white tee this summer! I wouldn't recommend trying them all at once. Just put one or two of these together, so your looks aren't competing with each other! For example, I used 2/7 examples in my outfit. You'll see which two below...Keep reading!
Styling Jeans and a White Tee this Summer:
- Add a headband, like I did! Prints are soooo trendy right now (especially floral), and what better way to make a white tee pop than adding some color on your head?
- Add some detailed sandals for summer! I know y'all are probably sick of seeing these pink bow sandals of mine right now, but #sorrynotsorry. I'm in looove! Any sandal with a pop of color is fun. How about striped, embroidered or pom sandals? Yes, please! The pink ones I'm wearing are linked below and only $25!
- Add a neckerchief! The headband I'm wearing in this post actually doubles as a neckerchief. You literally tie it around your neck, and that's it! It's a great way to add some color or pattern to your outfit. This look is super trendy right now. You could style it with any color really, since your white tee goes with everything! Most of these could double as a headband just like mine....bonus!
- Keep it classic. Ain't nothing wrong with classic. Not a fan of color pops for summer? Or ever? Want to stay more neutral with your colors? No worries! Remember white goes with everything, especially other neutrals. Pair with cognac or nude sandals and a neutral bag, and you're good to go. Or black sandals and a black bag really makes your white tee pop. FYI....I love a good mix of classic and trendy style. But classic is always safe, so you can never go wrong. Just depends on what your personal style is :)
- Earrings! Gold jewelry looks great with white, so my suggestions would be to choose gold earrings as opposed to silver when wearing white. Rose gold would also look great, and is very popular metal right now. The earrings I'm wearing are gold teardrops and linked for you below.
- Statement necklaces. I could see a white tee paired with a turquoise, pink, or yellow statement necklace for a fun look if you're looking for color this summer. These colors all work so well for summer right now! Again, if you're not a big fan of color, a gold necklace would work great with a white tee.
- Pair with a summer bag in a fun print or texture. A fun print for summer might be stripes, aztec, or fruit prints (super trendy now!) A great texture for a summer bag could be straw, wood, bamboo or canvas.
As mentioned before, I would NOT recommend trying all of these looks in the same outfit :) In the look I showed you above, I styled my outfit using detailed sandals and a printed headband. So I used 2/7 tips listed. Which one do you like best for jeans and white tee this summer?
For my outfit details, my jeans are the the high-rise Wedgie Fit by Levi and my white v-neck tee is from Gap. My pink bow sandals, teardrop earrings, and printed headband are all from Target. Shop my entire outfit below.
The nice thing about this look is that it will easily transition into seasons. You can simply pair it with a belt and booties and wrap a cardigan around your waist, and you'll be all set for fall. How easy is that?!
Have any questions at all? You can always shoot me an email at email@example.com. Thanks for stopping by, and y'all have a great weekend!