Olive Green- The New Neutral
I've always been a fan of the color olive green, also known as army green, moss...or whatever you wanna call it! I'm showcasing this super cool bomber jacket, which I'm wearing in the picture above, and best of all, it's only $21! It goes with literally everything, since olive is considered a neutral. I love the fact that it is so versatile. Versatility is definitely something that I look for when I purchase a new piece. I want to be able to pair it with LOTS of things to be able to get the most use out of it!
Olive, in my opinion, can be paired with just about any color. For this outfit, I paired it with black jeans, an olive tank underneath, a statement necklace, and a thin braided belt. I was going for a more monochromatic look...
I've linked a few olive green items I'm currently crushing on...all budget-friendly!
- this one piece swimsuit is such a good price and has the cutest back! i am also digging the pink color :)
- this faux suede baseball cap would be great paired with other neutrals and i think i need for when i don't feel like styling my hair!
- these olive booties are currently on sale and also come in four different colors! you can never have enough booties
- this cold shoulder bell sleeve blouse is everything, and also comes in black
- this sweater dress is a great price, perfect for fall, and i love the distressed detail
I think my favorite color to pair with olive green is light pink or blush. What's yours? I'd love to hear! Shoot me an email or comment below :)