Sweaters & Knits I'm Loving from Shein
Gosh, how is it already Wednesday? It seems as if the weeks (and months) just keeping passing by. Anyone else feeling like this lately??
I get a lot of questions about Shein, so today I'm going to give you an overview of my thoughts, as well as give you some options for knits and sweaters from Shein. Sweater weather is (slowly) approaching here in Houston, but the knit tank I'm wearing has been coming in clutch for those chilly mornings that turn into sunny afternoons. I literally just throw on a cardigan for the A.M. and I'm off!
First things first...
MY THOUGHTS ON SHEIN:
- YES. I do shop there!
- YES. Their items are suuuuuper affordable!
- YES. Make sure to size up when ordering. Sizing tends to run small!
- READY TO ORDER? Great! But always read the reviews first. This is an important step. It may give you some important information about the quality of item, sizing, fit, etc.
- SEE HOW IT FITS. Check the model and what size she is wearing. They will give the models stats, so compare your measurements with hers to get the best size for you.
- YES. You can return items. The return may take awhile to process, since it's an international company, but it is possible!
- NO. Their items aren't super high quality; however I have never been disappointed in anything I have ordered from there.
- NO. I have never had a bad experience with them or received anything that didn't look like the picture, or wasn't how it was described. Again, be careful with sizing, especially with items that are not shown on an actual model.
- NO. Shipping does not take forever. It's pretty standard from my experiences.
- YES. It's an international company.
- YES. They feature trends and fads for the most part.
- YES. They do offer "one size" in sizing a lot. I have had good luck with the "one size" items, however I understand not all will have such good luck. After all, women's bodies are not made all the same size, obviously...so just go with your instinct here, reviews, and sizing info.
KNITS AND SWEATERS FROM SHEIN:
My color block knit tank will easily transition into fall by adding a cardigan or jean jacket. It also comes in two other colors here and here, so take your pick! For only $9, you really can't go wrong. Let me make a list of all sweaters and knits I'm loving from Shein lately! Here we go...PS...Get cozy! Here we gooooo.
- Super cute gray knit sweater tank. Love the laid-back vibes of this one!
- Olive green rib knit top...pair with high waisted denim and a jacket or cardigan.
- Twist front chunky sweater. Comes in 11 different colors!
- Twist Back Jumper. Loving the yellow!
- Bell Sleeve Sweater. Has good reviews! Many color options.
- This Gray Knit Jumper looks super cozy!
- Cable Knit Oversized Sweater. Great reviews!
- Loving the details on this lace up sweater
- Criss Cross Sweater in three colors!
- Turtleneck Waffle Sweater in burnt orange :)
That's it folks! Shein is a great place to find some affordable knits and sweaters! I hope you found my article helpful and found yourself a sweater that will work for this fall. Sweaters are the best for pairing with leggings, jeans, or even tucking in a pleated skirt! They are so versatile, cozy, and don't have to cost a fortune to look good!
As always, let me know if y'all have any questions. I'm excited to have the next two weekends off of work, so I can enjoy some time with my family. It seems as if I have been working for the past few weekends, so I think we are going to try to go to a pumpkin patch and maybe a festival. What are y'alls plans this weekend?
***ON A TOTALLY RANDOM NOTE...WHAT'S EVERYONES HALLOWEEN COSTUME?***
Thanks to Shein for gifting me with this top. I may be compensated through affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are 100% my own as always. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for supporting HEY JODE.